Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralNew snooker balls
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New snooker balls

1. Just a thought but you know how everybody moans about the snooker balls at this club and that club or the white why not cut back on the prize money for the whole season and buy all clubs new balls so every club is exactly the same I don’t know if it’s feesible but you could stagger it over 1,2 or 3 seasons . What’s everyone’s thoughts ?

This only equates to 20 sets for the league as for clubs with two teams and single table clubs

1. The players at oldmacher supply there own match balls . there not that expensive if u all chip in
  2. It would be nice if every club would invest in new set balls as some club's balls will be at least 15 -20 years old 😂
  3. Get a set for £140 ÷7 players £20

Hopeville club paid for our new balls and made a lot off difference but has a team we have lost our home unbeaten record with two out of two loses since using the new balls

A great idea for all the clubs to be playing with the Arimath tournement balls but remember this being discussed at a previous AGM and it was decided not to use up association money on this as most clubs was already playing with them. I remember there were guys there said they would look into their clubs getting these balls if they didn't have them.

Just thinking out the box though and thought it might be a great sponsor opportunity if theres anybody out there that might want to supply teams with these balls. 🐬😉

Right guys if any player or team want to purchase any sets of Arimath tournement snooker balls or new cloths for their tables I have been in contact with a company who have been providing these to the counties tournement as sponsorship and they are willing to supply us with them at a discounted rate.

Please contact me and I will pass on the info you will need if anyone is interested.

Raymond.