Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Immediate action required!

Hi all,

As some might be aware the snooker site was hacked and had various malware and infections placed on it. The host provider automatically detects this and shut the site down to prevent any further damage from happening. I have spent the last few days removing all of these infections with the help of a friend as well as trying to secure the site more with some free security plugins. The host has run a scan on their end and declared it safe to be back online.

Since this site is to simply display information about our league and keep record of results and tables there is nothing to worry about.

In the meantime can I ask EVERYONE who is registered on the website to change their passwords immediately. You can do this by logging in and navigating to >account >change password.

If you have any issues with this or have trouble logging in then please get in touch with me asap and I can help you change it.

Thanks

Derek