Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumNon-Snooker: GeneralAnnual General Meeting
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Annual General Meeting

The AGM will be held at the Sportsmans Club, 11 Queens Road, Aberdeen on Tuesday the 7th May  at 7.30pm.

If you would like to suggest any proposals please add to this thread or if you prefer you can email them to abdnsnooker@gmail.com.

The Committee are always looking for support so if anyone would like to join us or simply provide some assistance please feel free to speak to or email us at the same address.

Look forward to a good turnout and discussion on the night.

Culter 1 would like to propose that the league be split into two with promotion and relegation each year.

Thanks for your proposal smearl.

Since it seams you are hoping to change the format of the league can I ask if you can confirm if this format that you are proposing will be handicapped or not and would it still be 12 points per match or 3 for a win and 1 for a draw??

I do think this is important to add to your proposal.

Thanks Raymond.

Still handicapped and still 12 points per match. Two teams up and two down at the end of each season. This keeps it simple and helps to eliminate the problem of some teams having nothing to play for long before the season ends. Keeping the handicaps should mean that the change is seamless for teams being promoted or relegated.

Since the handicaps have been working, there have been 4 seperate winners in 4 years. This year's league was won by 1 frame. I struggle to see how having 2 leagues would make this better.

I'd understand 2 divisions if there was no handicaps.

Kenny